If you are looking to open a savings account which offers 7% savings account interest rates, zero ATM charges & 24x7 virtual assistance, then digiSavings account of Digibank, powered by DBS Bank Ltd is the answer.
The terrific features of digiSavings account
- It is actually azero balance savings account with no minimum balance requirements and can earn 7 per cent interest (Balance upto Rs 100,000) – this is one the highest savings account interest rates offered in India.
- You can also avail free cash withdrawals at over 200,000 ATMs nationwide. The savings account also provides a physical debit card which can be used across all Visa-enabled online and point-of-sale (POS) transactions. The transaction limit on your Visa Debit Card is Rs 100,000 and the daily limit for cash withdrawals at ATMs is Rs 25,000.
- The physical debit card with unique VISA payments feature lets you make cashless, contact less, PINless payments by waving your digibank debit card at a payWave enabled terminal for transactions up to Rs. 2,000. No swiping is required as the digibank debit card is enabled with VISA payWave. Visa payWave is a new contact less method of payment which has enabled the cards with a tiny antenna embedded into the chip which securely transmits payment instructions to and from a specially adapted card terminal.
- Digibank also offers cash-back of up to 10% on shopping from a wide range of online merchants.
- Digibank helps you pay your utility bills without missing out on deadlines. It also helps manage your expenses with an intuitive budget optimizer.
- It also provides customer service via a 24x7 artificial intelligence-driven virtual assistant, which understands natural language and has learning ability, so that it is able to respond in real-time.
What else you would have wanted from a savings account!
How the saving account is opened
To open zero balance savings account, Digibank leverages biometrics-enabled ID and Aadhaar card to ensure that there is no paperwork involved for opening the savings account. Anyone with a PAN Card, Aadhar Card and a smart phone can open this savings account. For the initial account opening authentication, digibank has tied up with Cafe Coffee Day outlets. A customer will be required to carry an Aadhaar or a PAN card to a Cafe Coffee Day outlet and, using a biometric system, will be allowed to open an account at the spot.
Alternatively, Digibank App is available on Google Play Store
Also on App Store https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/digibank-by-dbs/id1057836974.
You can download the App on your smart phone and experience a completely paperless & signature-less experience to open zero balance savings accounts.
Why Digibank savings account
Digibank savings account,aims to change banking the way you know it by bringing the entire bank squeezed to fit into your smartphone. It lets you deposit, withdraw, do shopping, pay utility bills and transfer money with lightning speed while offering the highest interest rates. Digibank is a completely paperless, signature-less and branchless banking as it is breaking away from the conventional banking norms where bank accounts are opened with onerous form-filling and physical document submission.
DBS Bank is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered in Singapore, it has played an integral role in the rapid development of the country. DBS - Asia’s Safest, Asia’s Best - is recognized as the ‘Bank of the Year, Asia’ by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times Group, ‘Best Bank in Asia-Pacific’ by Global Finance, ‘Asian Bank of the Year’ by IFR Asia, and also ‘Best Retail Bank in Asia-Pacific’ by The Asian Banker. The bank has also been named ‘Safest Bank in Asia’ by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.