NFO period: 27th September – 11th October, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Index Fund tracking the NIFTY 100 Index
- Investment objective – To provide returns before expenses that closely corresponds to the total returns of the NIFTY 100 subject to tracking errors. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation solution. An index fund that seeks to track returns by investing in a basket of Nifty 100 Index stocks and aims to achieve returns of the stated index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Payout and Re-investment Facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ashish Naik
- Benchmark – Nifty 100 Index TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Axis Mutual Fund Advisors in your city