NFO period: 29th June – 13th July, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Equity Fund
- Investment objective – The scheme's objective is to provide capital appreciation and income distribution to investors from a portfolio constituting of mid cap equity and equity related securities as well as fixed income securities. However there can be no assurance that the investment objectives of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation and income distribution by equity fund investing in mid cap equity and equity related securities as well as fixed income securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option offering Dividend Re-investment and Dividend Pay-out facilities.
- Fund Managers – Mr David Pezarkar and Mr Piyush Baranwal
- Benchmark – Nifty Midcap 100 Index : 70% and CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index: 30%
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)