NFO period: 12th May – 26th May, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended capital protection oriented scheme
- Investment objective – To seek capital protection by investing in high quality fixed income securities maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme and seeking capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments. However, there is no assurance that the objective of the fund will be realised and the fund does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital protection at maturity and capital appreciation over medium term by investing in debt and money market securities (70% - 100%) and equity and equity related instruments (0% - 30%).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Shridatta Bhandwaldar & Ms Suman Prasad
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Fund Index
- Maturity period – 1140 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)