NFO period: 25th January – 08th February, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme predominantly investing in small cap stocks
- Investment objective – To generate capital appreciation by investing predominantly in Small Cap stocks. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long term by investing predominantly in equities and equity related instruments of small cap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option, Dividend Reinvestment and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Krishna Sanghavi and Ms. Cheenu Gupta
- Benchmark – Nifty Smallcap 250 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Canara Robeco Mutual Fund Advisors in your city