NFO period: 05th August – 18th August, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Closed Ended Income Scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of the scheme is to generate income by investing in debt and money market instruments maturing on or before the date of the maturity of the scheme. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular fixed income for long term to generate returns by investing in a portfolio constituted of money market and debt instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1,000/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option. Dividend option having two facilities Dividend Payout facility and Dividend Transfer facility.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Rakesh Suri
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)