NFO period: 08th March – 22nd March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open ended equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate income by investing in fixed income securities and using arbitrage and other derivative Strategies. The Scheme also intends to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing a portion of the Scheme’s assets in equity and equity related instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth and income by investing in equity and equity related securities including the use of equity derivatives strategies and arbitrage opportunities with balance exposure in debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/– and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan. Both the plans having Growth Option, Dividend Option, Monthly Dividend Option and Quarterly Dividend Option with Payout Dividend sub-option and Reinvest Dividend sub-option.
- Fund Managers –
- Mr. Vinit Sambre – Equity Portion
- Mr. Marzban Irani – Debt Portion
- Benchmark – 30% Nifty 500 and 70% CRISIL Liquid Fund Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)