NFO period: 15th March – 20th March, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended income schemes
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate returns and capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of Debt and Money Market Securities. The scheme will invest only in such securities which mature on or before the date of maturity of the scheme. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investor who are seeking income over an investment horizon of approximately 3 months term by investing in money market and debt securities with maturities on or before the maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option with Regular Payout & Quarterly Payout.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Laukik Bagwe and Mr. Pankaj Sharma
- Benchmark – CRISIL Liquid Fund Index
- Maturity – 3 months from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)