NFO period: 11th February – 15th February, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended scheme replicating NIFTY Next 50 Index
- Investment objective – To invest in companies which are constituents of NIFTY Next 50 Index(underlying Index) in the same proportion as in the index and seeks to generate returns that are commensurate (before fees and expenses) with the performance of the underlying Index. There is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investor who are seeking long-term capital growth returns that are commensurate with the performance of NIFTY Next 50 Weight Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – Rs. 500/-and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Payout Dividend and Reinvest Dividend.
- Fund Managers – Ms. Gauri Sekaria
- Benchmark – NIFTY Next 50 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund Advisors in your city