NFO period: 12th May – 20th May, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Exchange Traded Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns before expenses that closely correspond to the total returns of the Nifty Quality 30 Index subject to tracking errors. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing in securities covered by Nifty Quality 30 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The Scheme does not offer any Plans/Options for investment.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Bhavesh Jain and Mr. Kartik Soral
- Benchmark – Nifty Quality 30 Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)