NFO period: 07th March – 12th March, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended income scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate income through investment in Debt and Money Market Securities maturing on or before the maturity date of the scheme. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized and the scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over medium to long term by investing in debt and Money Market Instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option offers Dividend Payout Facility, only.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Gautam Kaul and Mr. Rahul Dedhia
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
- Maturity period – 38 months from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Edelweiss Mutual Fund Advisors in your city