NFO period: 12th June – 15th June, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close-ended debt fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/ debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over the term of the plan. A fund that invests in Debt/Money Market Instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The scheme proposes to launch 3 Plans (A-C) under the scheme of tenure ranging between 85 days and 3700 days. The duration of the Plans under the Scheme will be decided at the time of launch.
- Each Plan under the Scheme offers following option:
- Growth – Direct
- Dividend (with Payout Facility only)
- Dividend - Direct (with Payout Facility only)
- Quarterly Dividend (Payout Option only)
- Quarterly Dividend – Direct (Payout Option only)
- Fund Manager – Mr. Umesh Sharma and Mr. Sachin Padwal-Desai
- Benchmark –
- For Plans with maturity period of 85 days up to 91 days – Crisil Liquid Fund Index.
- For Plans with maturity period of above 91 days up to 3 years – Crisil Short Term Bond Fund Index.
- For Plans with maturity period of above 3 years up to 7 years – Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index.
- For Plans with maturity period of above 7 years – I-sec Libex Index
- Maturity – 1104 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)