NFO period: 9th January – 23rd January, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Scheme.
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well diversified portfolio of equity and equity related securities. However, there is no guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long capital wealth creation by investing in a close ended equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs 5,000/- and multiples of Rs 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans. Dividend Payout Option
- Benchmark – CNX NIFTY INDEX
- Maturity date – 1096 days from the date of allotment.