NFO period: 22nd March – 05th April, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close Ended Equity Scheme following Consumption Theme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of sectors that could benefit from growth in consumption and related activities. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term wealth creation a close ended equity scheme that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well-diversified portfolio of stocks that could benefit from growth in consumption and related activities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan having Cumulative Option and Dividend Option with Dividend Payout and Dividend Transfer Plan facility.
- Fund Managers –
- Mr. Sankaran Naren and Mr. Atul Patel are the fund managers of the scheme
- Ms. Priyanka Khandelwal for ADR/GDR and other foreign securities
- Benchmark – Nifty India Consumption Index
- Maturity – 1300 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)