NFO period: 08th March – 14th March 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close–Ended Debt Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to seek to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the Scheme. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking short term savings solution a debt fund that seeks to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities/debt instruments maturing on or before the maturity of the Scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan having cumulative Option and Dividend Option with only Dividend Payout facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Rahul Goswami and Mr. Rohan Maru
- Benchmark – CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 91 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)