NFO period: 19th May – 02nd June, 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme.
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Long term wealth creation solution By A close ended diversified equity fund that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in a well-diversified portfolio of stocks through fundamental analysis.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans. Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Atul Patel and Mr. Shalya Shah
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index