NFO period: 03rd October – 17th October, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended balanced scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme would be to generate opportunities for capital appreciation along with income by investing in a diversified basket of equity and equity related instruments, debt and money market instruments. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation with income by investing in equity & equity related instruments as well as debt and money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. V. Balasubramanian (Equity Component) and Mr. Gautam Kaul (For Debt Component)
- Benchmark – 50% S&P BSE 500 Index + 50% CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)