NFO period: 01st June – 15th June, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open-ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of the scheme is to provide investors with the opportunities for long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related instruments of smallcap companies. However there can be no assurance that the investment objective under the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing predominantly in equity & equity related instruments of smallcap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. V. Balasubramanian
- Benchmark – Nifty Smallcap 250 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)