NFO period: 28th December 2015 – 11th January, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Open ended Income Scheme
- Investment objective – The Fund seeks to provide steady income and capital appreciation by investing primarily in corporate debt securities across maturities and ratings. Disclaimer: There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realised.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking to generate long term optimal returns by active management by investing in corporate bonds & money market instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Dividend Option & Growth Option. Dividend Option under both the Plans further offers Payout, Reinvestment & Sweep facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Anurag Mittal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)