NFO period: 07th September – 30th September, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Exchange Traded Fund
- Investment objective – The fund seeks to provide returns that, before expenses, closely correspond to the total return of the underlying index, subject to tracking errors. Disclaimer: There can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme would be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking to create wealth over a long period of time by investing in securities covered by Nifty 50 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Not available
- Fund Manager – Mr. Yogik Pitti
- Benchmark – Nifty 50
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)