NFO period: 16th November – 30th November 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended capital protection oriented scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to seek capital protection by investing a portion of the portfolio in highest rated debt securities and money market instruments and also to provide capital appreciation by investing the balance in equity and equity related securities. However there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be fulfilled. The Scheme is “oriented towards protection of capital” and not “with guaranteed returns”. Further, the orientation towards protection of the capital originates from the portfolio structure of the scheme and not from any bank guarantee, insurance cover etc. Though every endeavor will be made to achieve the objectives of the Scheme, the AMC/Sponsors/Trustees do not guarantee that the investment objectives of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Capital protection at maturity and capital appreciation during the tenure of the fund. To generate returns by investing in debt and money market instruments and also in equity and equity related instruments to achieve capital appreciation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Abhishek Bisen would manage the debt segment, and Mr. Deepak Gupta will manage the equity segment for the scheme.
- Benchmark – The performance of Kotak Capital Protection Oriented Scheme - Series 2 will be measured against customized Index - CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index (80%) and CNX Nifty (20%) as it appropriately represents its duration and asset allocation and track its performance.
- Maturity – 1099 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)