NFO period: 12th February – 26th February 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Close ended capital protection oriented schemes
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to seek capital protection by investing a portion of the portfolio in highest rated debt securities and money market instruments and also to provide capital appreciation by investing the balance in equity and equity related securities. However there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be fulfilled.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital protection at maturity and capital appreciation during the tenure of the fund to generate returns by investing in debt and money market instruments and also in equity and equity related instruments to achieve capital appreciation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Abhishek Bisen and Mr. Deepak Gupta
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index (80%) and CNX Nifty (20%)
- Maturity – 1148 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)