NFO period: 13th August – 27th August, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – Multicap Fund - A 36 months close ended equity scheme investing across large cap, midcap and small cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments across market capitalisation and sectors. It also endeavors to manage risks through equity derivatives. There is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities without any market capitalisation and sector bias.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Harsha Upadhyaya and Mr. Harish Krishnan
- Benchmark – Nifty 50
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund Advisors in your city