NFO period: 22nd August – 07th October, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open ended Equity Linked Savings Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long-term capital appreciation through a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related securities. The scheme does not guarantee or assure any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option. Dividend Option will have only Dividend Payout facility.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ratish Varier
- Benchmark – Nifty 200
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)