NFO period: 16th November – 30th November 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate medium to long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of midcap companies. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over medium to long term by investing in Equity & equity related securities of midcap companies.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 1,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plans and Direct Plans having Growth Option & Dividend (Payout and Re-investment) Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Amit Nigam
- Benchmark – CNX Midcap Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)