NFO period: 28th March – 11th April 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate capital appreciation and income by predominantly investing in arbitrage opportunities in the cash and derivative segments of the equity markets and the arbitrage opportunities available within the derivative segment and by investing the balance in debt and money market instruments. There is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over short-term. Income through arbitrage opportunities between cash and derivative market and arbitrage opportunities within the derivative segment.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. Rajat Jain
- Benchmark – CRISIL Liquid Fund Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)