NFO period: 27th June – 01st July, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Index Exchange Traded Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide investment returns closely corresponding to the total returns of the securities as represented by the Nifty 8-13 yr G-Sec Index before expenses, subject to tracking errors. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over long term by investing in Gilt Securities replicating the composition of Nifty 8-13 yr G-Sec Index, subject to tracking errors.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – The scheme currently does not offer any plans or options. However, The Trustees reserve the right to introduce/ alter/ extinguish any of the option at a later date.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Prashant Pimple
- Benchmark – NIFTY 8-13 yr G-Sec Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)