NFO period: 20th May – 03rd June, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Close ended Hybrid scheme
- Investment objective – The Scheme seeks to generate returns and reduce interest rate volatility, through a portfolio of fixed income securities that are maturing on or before the maturity of the Scheme along with capital appreciation through equity exposure. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking returns and growth over long term tenure of the fund limiting interest rate volatility by investing in debt, money market and G-sec instruments maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sanjay H. Parekh and Anju Chajjer
- Benchmark – 80% Crisil Composite Bond Fund Index & 20% CNX Nifty Index
- Maturity – 1292 days from the date of allotment
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)