NFO period: 12th May – 26th May 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Equity Scheme
- Investment objective – The primary investment objective of this fund is to generate income and capital appreciation by investing in arbitrage opportunities & pure equity investments along with investments in debt securities & money market instruments. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking Income and Capital Appreciation over long term by Investment predominantly in arbitrage opportunities between cash & derivative market and in unhedged equity
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – The Scheme offers Growth and Dividend plans under Direct Plan and Other than Direct Plan.
- Dividend Payout Option
- Dividend Re-investment Option
- Monthly Dividend Payout Option
- Monthly Dividend Reinvestment Option
- Quarterly Dividend Payout Option
- Quarterly Dividend Reinvestment Option
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sanjay H. Parekh, Anju Chajjer and Jahnvee Shah
- Benchmark – 40% of Crisil Liquid Fund Index + 30% of Crisil Short Term Bond Fund Index + 30% in CNX Nifty
Under Growth Plan, Growth and Bonus option available.
Under Dividend Plans following options available -