NFO period: 02nd March – 12th March, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Equity Scheme following minimum variance theme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to to provide long term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified basket of companies in Nifty 50 Index while aiming for minimizing the portfolio volatility. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation. To generate income by investing in a diversified basket of companies in Nifty 50 Index while aiming for minimizing the portfolio volatility.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Direct Plan and Regular Plan having Growth and Dividend option (Reinvestment, Payout and Transfer facilities).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Raviprakash Sharma
- Benchmark – Nifty 50 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate SBI Mutual Fund Advisors in your city