NFO period: 22nd May – 05th June, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended equity scheme investing predominantly in small cap stocks
- Investment objective – To seek capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity/equity-related instruments of companies that can be termed as small caps. However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be realized. Small cap stocks are defined as 251st company onwards in terms of full market capitalisation.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth, by investing predominantly in equity / equity-related instruments of companies that can be termed as small caps.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth, Dividend Payout & Dividend Sweep Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. S Krishnakumar and Mr. Dwijendra Srivastava
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 250 Small Cap Index
- Maturity – 5 years from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)