NFO period: 10th August – 12th August, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A closed-end income scheme
- Investment objective – The objective of the scheme would be to generate income by investing in debt and money market securities, which mature on or before the maturity of the scheme. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular fixed income for short term/medium term/long term by investing in debt/money market instruments/government securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Sub-Plan and Direct Sub-Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Manager – Sandeep Agarwal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index
- Maturity – 1100 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)