NFO period: 17th April – 26th April, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A Closed-End Hybrid Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation and current income, through a judicious mix of investments in equities and fixed-income securities. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over medium to long term by investing in fixed income securities and long term capital appreciation by investing a portion of the assets in equity and equity related instruments.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Payout (Half Yearly and Yearly).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Dwijendra Srivastava, Mr. Siddharth Chaudhary, Mr. Shiv Chanani & Mr. Krishnakumar S
- Benchmark –
- CRISIL Debt Hybrid 75 + 25% Nifty 50 Index (Where tenor of the scheme is Up to 1100 Days)
- Mix of the Following indices CRISIL AAA Medium Term Bond Index (65%) + CRISIL AA (10%) Medium Term Bond Index + Nifty 50 Index 25% (Where the tenor of the scheme is above 1100 Days and Upto 1830 Days)
- Maturity – 3.5 years from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)