NFO period: 23rd June – 22nd September, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A 10 year close ended equity linked savings scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation over a period of ten years by predominantly investing in equity and equity-related instruments of companies that can be termed as micro-cap. The investment will be eligible for Income tax benefit. For the purpose of investment by the scheme ‘micro cap’ stock is defined as one whose market cap is equal to or lower than the 301st Stock by market cap (after sorting the securities in the descending order of market capitalization) on the National Stock exchange of India limited, Mumbai, at the time of investment. However, there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual fund or by the sponsor or by the asset management company.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over a period of 10 years by investing in equity and equity related instruments of companies that can be termed as micro-caps along with income tax benefit.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 500/- and in multiples of Rs. 500/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option, Dividend Payout Option and Dividend Sweep Option.
- Fund Managers – Krishnakumar S & Dwijendra Srivastava
- Benchmark – Nifty Small Cap 100
- Maturity period – 10 years from the date of allotment.
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)