NFO period: 08th June – 22nd June, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap stocks
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of equity & equity related instruments. No Guarantee: There is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved. Investors are neither being offered any guaranteed / indicated returns nor any guarantee on repayment of capital by the schemes. There is also no guarantee of capital or return either by the mutual fund or by the sponsor or by the Asset management Company.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term investment a close ended equity fund that aims to generate capital appreciation.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth, Dividend Payout & Dividend Sweep Option.
- Fund Manager – Mr. S Krishnakumar and Mr. Dwijendra Srivastava
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500 Index
- Maturity – 5 years from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Sundaram Mutual Fund Advisors in your city