NFO period: 04th December – 18th December 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Pharma and Healthcare Services Sector Scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to seek long term capital appreciation by investing atleast 80% of it's net assets in equity/equity related instruments of the companies in the pharma & healthcare sectors in India. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital appreciation by investing in equity/equity related instruments of the companies in the Pharma & Healthcare sector in India.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Pradeep Gokhale, Atul Bhole and Rupesh Patel
- Benchmark – CNX Pharma Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)