NFO period: 11th January – 21st January, 2019
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended ultra-short term debt scheme investing in instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 3 months and 6 months
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to generate returns through investment in Debt & Money Market instruments such that the Macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 3 months - 6 months. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the Scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over short term by investing in Debt & Money Market instruments such that the macaulay duration of the portfolio is between 3 months - 6 months.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan & Direct Plan having Dividend Option & Growth Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Akhil Mittal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Ultra Short Term Debt Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Tata Mutual Fund Advisors in your city