NFO period: 18th July – 28th July, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open Ended Exchange Traded Fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide returns that, before expenses, closely correspond to the total returns of the securities as represented by the underlying index, subject to tracking error. However there is no guarantee or assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term investment by investing in securities covered by Nifty Next 50 Index.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Not available.
- Fund Manager – Kausik Basu
- Benchmark – Nifty Next 50 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)