NFO period: 10th August – 24th August 2015
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A closed ended capital protection oriented income fund
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to endeavor to protect the capital by investing in high quality fixed income securities as the primary objective and generate capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related instruments as secondary objective. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns. The Scheme is “oriented towards protection of capital” and not “with guaranteed returns”. Further, the orientation towards protection of the capital originates from the portfolio structure of the scheme and not from any bank guarantee, insurance cover etc.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking Capital Protection at Maturity and Capital Appreciation over medium term by Investing in Debt and Money Market Securities (70%-100%) and Equity and Equity related instruments (0% - 30%).
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter.
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Sub Plans and Direct Sub Plans having Growth Option & Dividend Payout Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Sunil Patil and Mr. V. Srivatsa
- Benchmark – CRISIL MIP Blended Index is the benchmark
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)