NFO period: 04th July – 18th July, 2016
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended income scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme aims to generate returns by investing in a portfolio of fixed income securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme. However, the scheme does not guarantee / indicate any return. There is no assurance that the funds objective will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income for fixed term by investing in debt/money market instrument/govt. securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan. Both Plans offer the following Options.
- Growth Option
- Quarterly Dividend Option with Payout facility
- Flexi Dividend Option with Payout facility
- Annual Dividend Option with Payout facility
- Maturity Dividend Option with Payout facility
- Fund Manager – Shri Sunil Patil
- Benchmark – CRISIL Composite Bond Fund Index
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)