NFO period: 22nd January – 05th February, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close-ended equity scheme
- Investment objective – The primary objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities of listed companies. The scheme will without any capitalization bias endeavour to invest in either growth stocks or value stocks or both. The scheme will normally hold upto 30 stocks in the portfolio. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the scheme’s objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – This product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth a close ended scheme that aims to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Payout Option only.
- Fund Managers –
- Scheme will be managed by Mr. Vetri Murugan Subramaniam and Mr. Sachin Trivedi
- Mr. Sharwan Kumar Goyal – ADR/GDR and other foreign securities
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 200 Index
- Maturity period – 1150 days from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)