NFO period: 04th May – 18th May, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended debt scheme predominantly investing in AA+ and above rated corporate bonds
- Investment objective – To achieve long term capital appreciation by investing substantially in a portfolio of corporate debt securities. However, there is no assurance that the Investment Objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over Medium to long term income by investing in fixed income securities of varying maturities and credit.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment Rs. 5,000/- and multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option & Dividend Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Parijat Agrawal
- Benchmark – CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)