NFO period: 02nd February – 16th February, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended equity scheme following business cycles based investing theme
- Investment objective – To provide long term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity and equity related securities with a focus on riding business cycles through dynamic allocation between various sectors and stocks at different stages of business cycles in the economy However, there can be no assurance that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking capital appreciation over long term. An equity scheme by investing in equity & equity related securities with focus on riding business cycles through dynamic allocation between various sectors and stocks at different stages of business cycles in the economy.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiple of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) (Payout and Re-investment Facility) Option.
- Fund Managers – Mr. Ashish Naik, Mr. Hitesh Das (for Foreign Securities)
- Benchmark – Nifty 500 TRI
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate Axis Mutual Fund Advisors in your city