NFO period: 25th January – 08th February, 2023
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An open ended target maturity index fund investing in the constituents of Nifty SDL Plus G-Sec Sep 2027 50:50 Index. A relatively high interest rate risk and relatively low credit risk
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to track the Nifty SDL Plus GSec Sep 2027 50:50 Index by investing in Government Securities (G-Sec) and SDLs, maturing on or before September, 2027 and seeks to generate returns that are commensurate (before fees and expenses) with the performance of the underlying Index, subject to tracking error. However, there is no assurance that the objective of the scheme will be achieved. The scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking income over long term. An open ended target maturity index fund that seeks to track the performance of Nifty SDL Plus G-Sec Sep 2027 50:50 Index, subject to tracking error.
- Minimum Application Amount – Rs. 500/– and any amount thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal option (IDCW) with Payout of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW) and Reinvestment of Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal (IDCW).
- Fund Managers – Mr. Laukik Bagwe and Mr. Vikram Chopra
- Benchmark – Nifty SDL Plus G-Sec Sep 2027 50:50 Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)
Locate DSP Mutual Fund Advisors in your city