1. Advisorkhoj
  2. Post Your Queries
  3. Financial Planning
  4. How to recover my company fixed deposits

How to recover my company fixed deposits

I have invested my money in Company fixed deposit of Unitech, Micro Technology and Plethico Pharmaceutical. I am not getting my money back from these companies and my FD matured in 2014. Can you please suggest us what can be done? I think there are many consumers who are facing this issue?

May 3, 2017 by Soniya, New Delhi  |   Financial Planning

There are quite a few options available to you to recover the amounts from the defaulting companies. Under the Companies Act, 2013 a depositor is free to file an application under sub-section (4) of section 73 of the said Act, with the Company Law Board (CLB) if the company fails to make repayment of deposits which it accepted from you.

You can also approach the District Forum or State Consumer Commission seeking redressal of your grievance.

However, it is suggested that you should consult a corporate lawyer as he or she may be best expert in guiding you on this matter

Thanks for writing to Advisorkhoj

comments powered by Disqus
You haven't found the answer for your queries? Do post your queries to us.

© 2016 Advisorkhoj - A Gamechanger Business Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. Brand - All Rights Reserved