Srei Infrastructure Finance Limited launches Public Issue of Secured Redeemable Non Convertible Debentures
Issue Opens On: May 9th, 2014 - Issue Closes On: June 9th, 2014
- Srei Infra has been a holistic infrastructure institution providing financial products and services to customers engaged in infrastructure development and construction. Srei has also emerged as one of the major equipment financiers in India through Srei BNP Paribas (SEFPL) which is a 50:50 joint venture between Srei Infrastructure Finance Limited and BNP Paribas Lease Group.
- Srei manages assets of ` 34,754.12 Crore, with a net worth of over ` 3,484.39 Crore and profit after tax (PAT) of ` 88 Crore as on September 30, 2013 on a consolidated basis.
- Srei has been classified as an “Infrastructure Finance Company” (IFC) in the year 2011 by Reserve Bank of India and notified as “Public Financial Institution” (PFI) by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- It is listed on the prominent stock exchanges in India namely BSE, NSE and CSE and its GDR are listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).
- Over the years, Srei has empowered a large number of entrepreneurs through its bouquet of services in the infrastructure sector: QUIPPO - Equipment Rentals Company which is one of the largest infrastructure equipment rental companies in India, Sahaj e-Village which has created India’s largest integrated rural network of Common Services Centres (CSCs), touching the lives of millions people across India and insurance broking. Srei has also partnered with the TATAs in the Shared Passive Telecom Infrastructure industry in India to create Viom Networks which has become one of the world’s largest independent telecom infrastructure company.
- Individual investors can apply across NCDs of all Series having different tenors - 3 years and 5 years.
- Minimum application size is 10,000 (10 NCDs).
- You can receive interest monthly and annually or apply in the cumulative option to receive the interest along with principal at the end of the tenor.
- The issue is rated 'CARE AA- (Double A minus)'(Outlook:Stable) by CARE and 'BWR AA (BWR Double A)' by Brickwork.
- The NCDs will be listed on BSE and NSE to provide liquidity.
- Individual applicants can apply for NCDs both in physical and DEMAT mode Except Series I and Series IV.
- There is no tax deduction at source (TDS) if you invest through the DEMAT mode.
- ^Additional coupon of 0.25% p.a. for existing bondholders and/or equity shareholders of the company for Individual Category of investors on Deemed Date of Allotment.
- For successful non-ASBA investors, an interest of 10% per annum will be provided on the application money.
- Allotment of NCDs will be on first come first serve basis.
- • "Institutional and Non Institutional Category Investor(s) can subscribe to Series I, Series II, Series IV & Series V NCDs, and Individual Category Investor(s) can subscribe to all Series of NCDs *** Our Company shall allocate and allot Series II NCDs wherein the Applicants have not indicated their choice of the relevant NCD Series or have applied for wrong Series. # Series I & Series IV NCDs would be allotted compulsorily in dematerialized form to all categories of Investors ^ Additional coupon of 0.25% p.a. for existing bondholders and/or equity shareholders of the company for Individual Category of investors on Deemed Date of Allotment.