Issue period: 17th December – 31st December, 2015
- Issue Size – Public Issue by National Highways Authority of India Tax Free Bonds in the nature of Secured, Redeemable, Non-Convertible Debentures, having benefits under section 10(15)(iv)(h) of the income tax act, 1961, as amended (“BONDS”) for an amount of Rs.1,000 crs. (“BASE ISSUE SIZE”) with an option to retain oversubscription upto Rs.9,000 crs. Aggregating to Rs.10,000 crs. (“TRANCHE I ISSUE”)
- Issue Opens – Thursday, December 17, 2015
- Issue Closes – Thursday, December 31, 2015
- Allotment – First Come First Serve Basis
- Face Value – Rs. 1000 per Bond
- Minimum Application – 5 Bonds (Rs. 5,000) (individually or collectively, across all Series of Bonds) & in the multiple of 1 Bond (Rs. 1,000) thereafter.
- Maximum Application – Rs. 10 Lakhs for Retail Category
- Listing – BSE & NSE
- Allotment mode – In Dematerialized mode and Physical mode.
- Rating – “IND AAA” by IRRPL, “CARE AAA” by CARE , “[ICRA] AAA” by ICRA and "CRISIL AAA/Stable”
Kotak Securities Limited is one of the Broker to the issue.
- Lead Manager – ICICI, Edelweiss, A.K. Capital, SBI Capital, Axis Capital
- Registrar – Karvy Computershare Private Limited