Notice has been published in newspapers (Financial Express and Navshakti) dated December 10, 2015 pertaining to the following changes in the features of certain schemes of Mirae Asset Mutual Fund:
- Introduction of Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) to Mirae Asset Cash Management Fund.
- Change in the name of the benchmark index of Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund from CNX Midcap Index to Nifty Midcap 100.
- Minimum application amount for Mirae Ultra Short Term Bond Fund has been revised.
- The name of the plan of Mirae Asset Ultra Short Term Bond Fund has been renamed.
- The facility of Mirae Asset Group Investment Plan (GRIP) and Mirae Asset Trigger Investment Plan (TRIP) will be introduced to Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund.
- The Trigger Investment Plan (TRIP) Facility has been made 2 way functional vis-a-vis Equity to Debt and Debt to Equity.
- Change in the benchmark index of Mirae Asset Global Commodity Stocks Fund.
( Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)