NFO period: 20th March – 03rd April, 2018
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – A close ended diversified equity scheme
- Investment objective – The investment objective of the scheme is to provide capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in the Indian economy. The scheme does not guarantee/indicate any returns. There can be no assurance that the schemes’ objectives will be achieved.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking long term capital growth by investing in equity and equity related securities that are likely to benefit from recovery in the Indian economy.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 1,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 10/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan having Growth Option and Dividend Option with Dividend (Payout Facility) and Quarterly Dividend (Payout Facility).
- Fund Manager – Mr. Satyabrata Mohanty and Mr. Milind Bafna
- Benchmark – S&P BSE 500
- Maturity – 3.5 years from the date of allotment
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)