NFO period: 23rd June – 07th July, 2017
Highlights of the NFO:
- Scheme type – An Open-ended Debt Scheme
- Investment objective – The scheme seeks to provide steady income and capital appreciation by investing in corporate debt. There is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the scheme will be realized.
- Product suitability – The product is suitable for investors who are seeking regular income over short to medium term predominantly investing in corporate debt.
- Minimum Application Amount – First investment is Rs. 5,000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter
- Plan/ Options available – Regular Plan and Direct Plan. Both the plans offer the following Options –
- Growth Option
- Dividend Option
- Daily (Reinvestment)
- Weekly (Payout & Reinvestment)
- Monthly (Payout & Reinvestment)
- Regular (Payout & Reinvestment)
- Fund Manager – Mr. Devang Shah
- Benchmark – CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index
(Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.)